Thursday, October 2, 2014

Currently....a FREEBIE!


I miss the fall season in New England (ah, the foliage!), but I can still celebrate October's arrival ---- Today I'm linking up with Farley for her "Currently" linky party and Freebie Friday!

Halloween Teen Bingo, Creating a Thoughtful Classroom

Listening: Yes, my A/C is still running in October- I live and teach in Bangladesh; it's "currently" 89 degrees! No sign of fall here!

Loving: My (private international) school has an October break (oh yeah!), so we're off the Hua Hin, Thailand tomorrow! "Loving" that it's just a two hour flight away!

Thinking: This is the beach we go to! I'm getting ready for my lounge chair!
Photo: http://thaiwinter.com/
Wanting: I'm trying to get my plans finished for the week we return so I have a worry-free holiday. Luckily, I've been on my A-game lately and made fun new Halloween math centers for math workshop! I'm excited to introduce them to my class. The best part is I've got enough activities and games to have the whole month covered. We've been working on number, addition and subtraction, and word problems. We'll be working on beginning place value, counting on (and back), doubles and skip counting.... no rest for the weary in my class! LOL!
Halloween Teen Bingo, Creating a Thoughtful Classroom

Needing: I always wait 'til the last minute to pack, not good!

TREAT! I'm sharing a game from my Brewin' Up Math Centers pack- it's Teen Bingo to help students build fluency in recognizing teen numbers as modelled on ten frames. I hope your students enjoy it!!
Halloween Teen Bingo, Creating a Thoughtful Classroom


What are you "currently" up to?

Thanks for stopping by!
Signature photo ScreenShot2013-04-26at54143PM.png

5 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to have a vacation in October! I'm so jealous! I do have a three day weekend that I'm so excited to enjoy! Enjoy your time at the beach!
    Francheryl at Primary Essentials

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Francheryl! Off to check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like your teaching in paradise! I'm way jealous that you're off this month. Do you miss the October season yet? Thanks for the bingo freebie too! Following on bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martinique! Unfortunately, I only have 1 week off, but I'll take what I can get!! I definitely miss fall, but the beach is nice, too!

      Delete
  3. Hi Karli, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award
    Check it out here:
    http://confessionsofalowergradeteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect through comments....
Thanks for being thoughtful!