5 for Friday!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! Here are some highlights from my week.

We used poems to work on visualizing this week. Click HERE to read that post and grab that response page!

We continued our unit on health and well-being. I put up this mystery picture to get my students curiosity going! I'll be sharing this tomorrow over at Head Over Heels for Teaching!!! 


We started working on our end of the year class memory book! It's an alphabet book; each child writes a page about our year for each letter. We'll be finishing it next week. Click on the cover below if you'd like to see it in my TpT store!

We started working on symmetry in math. Loreen Leedy has some great resources! Check out her TpT store!

We had our end of year staff party last night! The end is NEAR!!!
Here I am with some of the lovely ladies I work with- Lots of fun! 

Hope you had a great week!! Thanks for stopping by!

Signature photo ScreenShot2013-04-26at54143PM.png

1 comment

  1. Very cute picture of you and your colleagues:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect through comments....
Thanks for being thoughtful!

Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Back to Top