Amazing Pinterest Resource for K-2!!

Do you ever slip into a "pinning coma"? I know I do. I have this love/hate relationship with Pinterest- I love all the wonderful ideas it has to offer; I hate that it distracts me from my lesson planning (or anything else that I am supposed to be doing!)

Anyway, the point of my post today is to share an Uh-maz-ing Pinterest find with you K-2nd teachers!

Meet Jeannie from Kindergarten Lifestyle. Her Pinterest boards are basically the most well-organized I've ever seen (after all, she has over 22,000 followers)!


Take a peek! Jeannie has MULTIPLE monthly boards that include thematic and holiday ideas....

Plus, she has boards for EVERYTHING from "Comprehension - Fairytales" to "Social Studies - Patriotism".

I wrote Jeannie an email to tell her that I admired her boards (and to assure her that I wasn't a crazy stalker!) and she is just as nice as can be! Being a super busy first grade teacher, I just had to share this awesome resource with you- so many fantastic ideas all in one spot! (Her blog is great, too!) Check it out!

Happy Pinning, people :)
Signature photo ScreenShot2013-04-26at54143PM.png

1 comment

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the love/hate relationship with Pinterest. Thanks for sharing Jeannie's board-I'm heading over to check it out! Also-I love the 2d shape book recommendation. I have The Greedy Triangle, but I'd love to add to my collection!

    :) Ash
    The Rolly Chair

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect through comments....
Thanks for being thoughtful!

Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Back to Top